- GUIDE PRICE £625,000 - £650,00
- ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
- FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- REFURBISHED TO AN EXCELLENT STANDARD
- BONUS OF BEING OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- QUITE RESIDENTIAL TURNING
- STUNNING KITCHEN/ENTERTAINING SPACE
- GROUND FLOOR UTILITY ROOM
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
** GUIDE PRICE £625,000 - £650,000 ** ALLEN DAVIES are EXTREMELY PLEADED to offer FOR SALE this STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, the property is located in a QUIET RESIDENTIAL TURNING off MNAOR ROAD. The property has been REFURBISHED to an EXCELLENT standard and MUST BE SEEN. The property offers a SPACIOUS KITCHEN/ENTERTAINING SPACE, LOVELY FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM and has the bonus of being offered CHAIN FREE.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.